There’s plenty of content out there for digital marketers, but what about advice and thoughts specifically catered to those in the asset management and wealth management industry?
Here’s a couple on my list:
- Kurtosys blog: Software provider for asset managers. Their blog talks about all things digital as it relates to the asset management industry. Stay on top of how everyday digital activities are deployed across the industry, hits include a ranking of top fund websites, and mobile sites.
- Editions Financial is a UK-based content marketing consultancy specifically focused on the asset management industry. Niche enough? No blog, but the resource section is a great starting point for anyone in a digital or marketing role to start thinking about content in a more holistic way. Great places to start: why “thought leadership” fail, and what financial content marketing looks like in 2015.
A few pieces of research that are good to have on hand as references:
- I’ve mentioned this in an earlier post already, but Accenture’s framework on asset management is a good guide in resource allocation based on the chosen business model.
- PwC imagines what the future of asset management will look like. All in all, North America still holds most of the AuM, although there will be a huge shift in the wealth of the mass affluents eastward.
- The Economist sums up some of the trends taking place in the industry. Nothing is new to those in the business, but a good summary regardless.
Any other pieces of must-reads for someone starting out in the digital space in asset management? Drop your suggestion!